Looking to join us?
Openings at The Royal Poinciana Plaza
Joining the team of one of our 50-plus world-class businesses means becoming a very part of the fabric of The Royal Poinciana Plaza. Working in the jewel box oasis we call home is idyllic! Imagine grabbing a coffee at Sant Ambroes before your work day, enjoying lunch in our lush courtyards, and immersing yourself in an eclectic, cultural community unlike any other. Save this page as a favorite and check for updates on employment opportunities at one of our Royal businesses!
Lingua Franca– Part-Time Sales Associate
Cult favorite fashion brand Lingua Franca is looking for Part-Time Sales Associates to join the team at our Palm Beach location! The new Lingua Franca store will serve as a hub for New Yorkers and guests from around the world to indulge in a little retail therapy.
We are a small (but quickly growing) company committed to fair trade, ethical labor practices, and the highest environmental standards. We look forward to filling this role with an individual who is excited to grow with us. Can-do attitudes and respectful, inclusive outlooks are greatly valued and expected of all team members.
The Sales Associate is responsible for greeting, opening, closing, assisting customers in-store with sales orders, merchandising, and re-stocking products. The role requires attention to detail to ensure the business needs are met with an understanding of the impact on customer experience. In this role, you will support the LF team by exceeding productivity goals, and ensuring accuracy and quality of our operation.
- Open and Closing procedures.
- Assist with sales.
- Maintaining cleanliness of store.
- Assist in the preparation of events.
- Merchandising store per store standards.
- Must be able to work alone.
- Update inventory sheets and maintain inventory cycle counts.
- Speaking to product knowledge and 3rd Party.
- Communicate needs for the store to the store manager.
- Regularly send End of Day emails.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years retail experience
- Excellent attention to detail and aptitude for creative problem solving
- Integrity and honesty, a role model for others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open and transparent with an ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Enthusiastic and eager to develop and grow within the company
Kindly email your resume and place the job title in email subject line.
FRAME– General Manager
FRAME is looking for a General Manager for the Palm Beach, Florida store located at The Royal Poinciana Plaza. FRAME is a brand that bridges the heritage and quality of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a distinctly European aesthetic. Its collections take inspriation from a French way of “dressed up casual” embodies by the style icons of the 1970s. Since the brand’s inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty model’s favorite denim brand to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year. With headquarters split between Los Angeles and London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship, and its loyal following.
Reporting to the Director of Stores, the General Manager will be directly responsible for the overall management and success of all store employees at their FRAME store location.
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying brand spirit in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Responsible for the success and results within all areas of the store.
- Ensures store is operating in a fiscally responsible manner and with integrity.
- Demonstrates product knowledge and passes on this knowledge to the sales staff.
- Formally and informally conducts market research and competitor analysis.
- Ensures all employees provide excellent customer service and experience at all times.
- Develops and motivates Retail Associates to meet store goals.
- Leads team through changes and challenges.
- Identifies, creates and manages the execution of all store business plans that drive performance results and maximizes business opportunities.
- Monitors daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals of each team member and provides regular feedback, coaching, and counseling on performance.
- Builds customer loyalty through in-store experience.
- Works closely with buying teams to advise on product assortment and displays based on customer demographics/market.
- Leads the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of all staff.
- Works with the HR Manager to process all new hire paperwork, status changes, departures, etc.
- Educates and follows company policies and procedures including store safety standards, back of house standards, stock, sales, and HR policies.
- Builds and maintains good communication with corporate team members.
- Creates store schedule ensuring adequate floor coverage at all times and approves all hours for payroll processing.
- Ensures cash handling and register procedures are maintained and executed accurately at all times.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of specialty Retail Management experience.
- Experience working in a commissioned based sales environment.
- Ability to drive sales and grow business.
- Experience motivating, leading and developing a team.
- Luxury or contemporary management experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Passionate about customer service and selling.
- Solution-oriented with strong business acumen and corporate exposure.
Kindly email your resume and place the job title in email subject line.
FRAME– Part Time Sales Associate
FRAME is looking for a Part Time Sales Associate for the Palm Beach, Florida store located at The Royal Poinciana Plaza. FRAME is a brand that bridges the heritage and quality of manufacturing in Los Angeles with a distinctly European aesthetic. Its collections take inspriation from a French way of “dressed up casual” embodies by the style icons of the 1970s. Since the brand’s inception in 2012, FRAME has rapidly evolved from the off-duty model’s favorite denim brand to a fashion house that produces four ready-to-wear collections a year. With headquarters split between Los Angeles and London, FRAME is known for its coveted wardrobe classics, American craftsmanship, and its loyal following.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales, establishing and maintaining client relationships by delivering and protecting customer experience at all times. The Sales Associate assists in operational tasks such as maintenance of the sales floor and corresponding stockroom area. The Sales Associate is responsible for creating an environment that aligns with the brand’s aesthetic and maximizes customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Customer Experience
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, retaining client loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Facilitate the brand’s high standards of client experience, communicating the brand’s aesthetic.
- Meets individual sales plans, contributing to the overall store sales plan.
- Monitors all details of a sale; including shipping, alterations, and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all sales related policies and procedures are maintained.
- Maintains a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends.
- Demonstrates strong styling and merchandising skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both with clients and the team.
- Adheres to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance.
- Visual Merchandising
- Ensures the selling floor is maintained and reflects the correct visual image.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives when necessary.
- Communicates inventory needs to Management Team, supporting the business plan.
- Effectively relays any client feedback regarding successes and/or opportunities about the product.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of sales experience in a high end contemporary or luxury fashion environment.
- Must be available to devote approximately 20 hours a week consistently.
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, high level of ownership, and self-awareness.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising sales floor using ladders or stairs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Any additional bilingual proficiency is highly desired but not required.
Kindly email your resume and place the job title in email subject line.
MARISSA COLLECTIONS – Inventory Assistant (Full-time/ $18-$20 an hour)
Marissa Collections is adding a Stock Support Assistant to the team. The Stock Support Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the inventory records of supplies, tools, and equipment and will maintain required quantities of stock.
The successful candidate will be overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of available stock merchandise. They must maintain a high level of knowledge and professionalism. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients, and internal teams. Candidates should work well in a dynamic environment and excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
- Receiving, processing, steaming merchandise, supplying, and managing stock inventories.
- Restock merchandise on the Sales floor.
- Cleaning, organizing, maintaining stockroom and offsite storage.
- Check and verify stocks received as against vendor bills.
- Assists in pulling web orders.
- Maintain and manage stock records and statements.
- Handle and manage stock of products in an organized manner.
- Prepare requisition orders for the incoming stock.
- Prepare stock utilization reports.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to update and maintain computer inventory records.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enter the stock reports and statements in a database.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Understand user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technologies.
- Have 1+ years of stock support experience.
- Be highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business.
- Work well independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
- Be a dynamic team player, problem solver, and have effective time management skills.
Marissa Collections is an EOE and all offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check.
NILI LOTAN – Stylist Assistant
Nili Lotan Palm Beach is hiring!
This role is customer facing, as well as back of house, and requires professional and courteous engagement with the client, cash wrap responsibilities, and assistance to the stylists before, during and after the in-store selling experience.
- Assist stylists in delivering a luxury client experience, offering beverages, retrieving merchandise from the stockroom, engaging with clients while waiting for a fitting room, assisting stylists completing the sale
- Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day
- Maintain visual merchandising standards daily in accordance with the Visual Directive
- Receive and display the products according to the established visual procedures
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate person
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Assist both the retail and stock team in all transfers, whether from stores or Corporate and package adequately
- Prepare fitting rooms with requested items; remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms
- Prepare and support bi-annual inventory
- Maintain a tidy workspace according to the Company guidelines
- Relevant work experience as sales assistant or stock associate in retail (luxury is a plus)
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to demonstrate examples of strong organization and working within a fast pace/high demand environment
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and problem-solving skills, with a high attention to detail
- Good stress management, flexibility, and adaptability
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Be adaptable, transparent, and dynamic
MDBEAUTY LABS BY DR. DADURIAN – Receptionist (Full-time/Part-time)
MDBeauty Labs by Dr. Dadurian Med Spa in Palm Beach currently seeking an exceptional front desk employee.
- Duties include, but not limited to: overall front desk management, assist with patient check-in/-out, processing payments, answering multiple phone lines.
- Effectively assists management in implementing medical spa objectives such as customer service, cost controls, marketing plans, and staff appearance standards.
- Assists in inventory purchasing as it relates to his/her area.
- Assists in coordinating plans to retain and recruit clients. Following up with clients is of the utmost importance.
- Oversees facility conditions, and advises management as needed for repairs, improvements, and general maintenance.
- Must understand the importance of building client relationships.
- Must be willing to work during the week and either a Saturday or Sunday.
- Has a positive attitude, able to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- Must pass a background check. Salary: $30,000 to $40,000/year
ROLLER RABBIT – Key Holder (Full-time)
The Key holder position must drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the Roller Rabbit brand. Must be a results oriented individual with a genuine passion for fashion, people, and interior design within the retail environment. The position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with clients, while maintaining a clean safe shopping environment. This position must execute best practices and follow the brands principles. You will become a part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style. In charge if Store Manager or Assistant Manager is not present in store.
Sales Generation/Client Experience:
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and communicate product features and benefits during the selling process.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry, interior design, and market trends.
- Give weekly product feedback to the Store Manager on product selling, customer feedback, etc.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and promotions.
- Assist in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising.
- Opening/Closing responsibility.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in processing shipment when received.
- Manage cash register functions with accuracy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in weekly visual merchandising directives.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Must be able a quick learner and able to work in a fast pace environment with sense of urgency.
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule, including weekends
- Must be able to lift 15-20 pounds
- Great time management and able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
RANI ARABELLA – Management and Sales Staff (Full-time)
Rani Arabella, founded more than a decade ago, is inspired by a passion for impeccable quality, timeless design and a perfect fit. Specializing in procuring the finest in cashmere for women’s ready to wear garments, the brand has expanded its offerings to a complete lifestyle collection. From clothing to pillows & throws, and luxe accessories to baby gifts, all Rani Arabella merchandise is exclusively designed in-house and handcrafted in Italy using the world’s finest cashmere and luxury fabrics.
The Italian Women’s Ready to Wear and Lifestyle Boutique located in the heart of The Royal is looking for both management and sales staff.
THEORY – Keyholder (Full-time)
A keyholder works within the store management team to help achieve store sales goals and maximize profitability. Through effective management in
partnership with Store Manager, the key holder works to create a store experience for our clients that results in sales growth. As a key holder, you will
be responsible for continuously improving and developing management skills, taking ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Store Manager,
and acting as a role model to the sales team.
- Meet personal and store sales and KPI goals
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product to support the brand goals
- Develop sales techniques that are relevant to the market
- Establish and maintain client-base
- Leverage company tools, incentives & strategies to support meeting sales goals
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leverage KPI’s to support business-driving strategies
- Ensure effective communication between store manager & other team members
- Identify ways to keep the team motivated and engage
- Present new & innovative ideas to support meeting business goals
- Coach team on sales floor providing relevant and consistent feedback to improve performance
- Ensure all functions of the store are maintained to support a superior shopping-experiences
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocols/policies, procedures and all related processes inclusive of paperwork
- Collaborate with store managers in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash control and inventory control.
- Identify product concerns and communicate inventory needs to support the business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to support inventory goals
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to each and all individuals in the store
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through strong-interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with all team members to support a superior shopping experience
- Be present on and off the floor as a Theory Brand Ambassador
- 3-4 years’ prior work experience in a client-centric, sales environment
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Independent work ethic, time management skills
- Computer skills to operate point of sale system, experiences with teamwork is a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
ZIMMERMANN – Stock Associate (Full-time)
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Stock Associate to join our innovative retail team at our Palm Beach boutique. Your responsibilities will include day-to-day operations, maximizing sales and striving to provide excellence in customer service, visual presentation and creating a memorable brand experience.
To ensure all Online processes are completed to the highest level in order to create a memorable brand experience, to reduce shrinkage by maintaining accurate stock inventory and high functioning stockrooms.
To manage Online orders and oversee the organization of store stock movements and inventory.
- Stockroom organization
- Stock Inventory
- Loss Prevention
- Online Order Dispatch
- Stock Presentation & Seasonal Launches
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants should send resumes directly to Hayley Seawell, HR Business Partner, US.